People said the CDG lounge sux, but i thought it was alright! At least i did not have to wait for shower!
When i walked in at 11am there were nobody at the F lounge. The biz loung is downstairs and was full of ppl. The food offerings were adequate and lots of boost and drinks.
I am desperate for a shower so i asked the front for a key. Need to leave my boarding pass with them though.
Nothing beats a hot shower and private toilet after a long journey (well... Mid journey haha). I really took my time in there and i think i spent an hour lol! That includes blowdrying my hair though.
Check out the (no-) view of CDG lounge!
When i returned my key, the front guy is a different person already. I tried asking about where to get macaron but he did not seem to get me and referred me to buy marlboro (cigarettes) instead! Errrrrrr
More people in the lounge. In fact most of them were on my same flight i later figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment