Finally done my packing for my upcoming trip! Totally excited :). For most of my friends, you all know how I hate to have to check in stuff. So this time is no different, I plan to hand carry 'em all!
This time is a bit challenging as i am lugging over one -7C sleeping bag and TWO overbags!! But hey it is doable!
Check out my 8 litres stuff sacks! They are amazing and i got them from MEC. I fit my down sleeping bag in one, both overbags in another, and finally ALL my clothes in the third! They are making packing-impossible to be possible!
The leftmost one has been compressed a bit. I compressed down 40% or so of each!
All the stuff I am bringing goes into a black duffel and my deuter 28L daypack. You will see how compact it is in the next photo compare to the first photo...
I probably have to use an extra shopping bag for my rubber boots (coz Bangkok is flooding omg) but everything else is packed including my crocs and down jacket, both hanging off with cabiners attaching to my daypack.
I guess I am ready to go! :)
Here is my detailed packing list:
Clothings
3 short sleeve fastdry tee
1 Thermo long sleeve
2 Underjohns
1 Fleece pants
1 shell pants
2 long sleeves fleece
2 bras
20 disposable bra pads
14 disposable undies
2 fastdry undies
1 Down Jacket
1 Shell Jacket
1 Thin rain jacket
1 travel pants (convertible to shorts)
3 Smartwool socks
2 sock liners
1 pair of hiking shoes (bringing the ones I wore on Inca trail in Peru)
1 pair of crocs
1 pair of rubber boots (to tread through flooded water in Bangkok)
1 pair of liner gloves
1 pair of snow gloves
1 Balaclava
1 Winter hat (bringing over the cute 2010 winter olympics hat)
Gear
Sleeping bag liner (cotton)
Down sleeping bag
2 overbags (bringing over one for Marge)
Water bladder 2L
Nalgene bottle
Water purification tablets
Sunglasses
Thermometer keyring
Whistle
Microfiber cloth
3 carbiners
1 combination lock
Sleeping bag stuff sacks
Foldable duffel bag
Money belt
Bubble wraps (for delicate items i might buy)
Ziplock bags
Garbage bags
Food
Kool aid drink powder
Energy bars
SPAM and sausage
Fruit rolls
Candies
Electronics
Head lamp with extra batteries
Iphone
Iphone cable and wall charger
2 Solar charger (better utilize the sun more right?)
LX5 camera with UV an polarizing filters and 3 batteries
SD cards
Airstash (wireless SD card reader)
Travel adapters
Headphones
Gorillapod
Toiletries
Sunscreen
2 pack of Wet wipes
2 Toilet paper roll
Kleenex
Day/night cream
Toner
Lip Balm
Face masks (it is dusty in kathmandu and also lots of sick people on the trek)
Glasses
19 1-day contacts
Shower cap
Shower gel
Hair pins and elastics
Lipstick
Toothbrush and paste, floss
Listerine (serve as mosquito repellent and also good for Treating sore throat)
Hand sanitizer
Artificial tears to lubricate the eyes
Nail clipper
First Aid
Moleskin
Advil
Diamox
Dayquil and nightquil
Bandaids
Polysporin
Alcohol swabs
Antibiotics (prescribed)
Imodium
Essentials
Air tix info
Passport
Nexus card
Bangkok and Chiba/Narita maps
Cash (USD and CAD)
House key
Hotel Info
GAP voucher
Travel insurance voucher
2 passport photos
VISA / AE
Pen / paper
No comments:
Post a Comment