When home, let him mill about in the family room while I cooked the vege for today.
Amongst the dishes that Tyatt had cooked for us she had this salty miami ribs. So I wanted to boil it in water to make a soup base for udon noodles. HT hadn't had noodles for a while.
Just as I finished cooking, grannies dropped off HV. So 3 of us sat down at the table, and while HT and I ate, I gave HV some udon for his 2nd dinner. Both kids enjoyed the udon very much, and HT ate a lot more noodles than he would have rice, I think.
Afterwards while I clean dishes I left them draw on paper. HV is learning how to hold a pencil while HT was drawing "Pumpkins with Rainbow Squares".
![]() |
| "Pumpkins with Rainbow Squares" Black ball-point pen and Colour Pencils, on White Paper |
I also made whole apple juice for the kids, and while HT drank the entire cup, HV (as usual) drank only 1/2 of it.

1 comment:
That's pretty good! Look like a peaceful night for the boys!
Post a Comment